September 20, 2013

new things in the shop

weekly planners 2014 shapes calendar pocket planners scales cutting board blossom tray blossom tea towel
I've been adding lots of new things in the shop over the last few weeks but keep on forgetting to mention it here! The 2014 wall calendar and planners are up now, as well as birch trays and cutting boards, and some new tea towels and zipper pouches too. I've been really wanting to move more into textiles, but am realizing that it takes a lot of time to roll out a new product - I'm making mistakes left and right and learning a lot along the way. Plus, I still really love working on the planners and wall calendar, and they seem to do pretty well every year.

I also pulled together a new and very simple website, but for now Etsy will probably still be my main shop.

4 comments:

Akshara Vivekananthan said...

Your products are gorgeous! What lovely prints you have. Definitely a fan!

Cheers!
Akshara
Simply Akshara

Ish said...

Looks great, Wendy!! Very exciting!

Becka Swofford said...

Gorgeous product! I found your shop through Victoria's blog (oh so pretty) and fell in love. Everything is so fresh and bright.

Anonymous said...

I received one of your 2014 calendars for Christmas (my future mother in law purchased it at Pulp in Nashville) and I love it!! Love your work!