January 20, 2009

lazy sue knits & other new shops




















My buddy Susan, aka knitting superstar, finally opened an Etsy shop of her own! Here I am modeling her awesome neckwarmer.

Speaking of cool Etsy shops, have you guys checked out Casey's new shop? She's got a calendar and some cards with super fun illustrations. And what about Adele's new shop? I love her clean and simple aesthetic and really like her valentine card designs. These are very talented ladies and I've been enjoying their blogs for some time now - it's exciting to see them open their own shops!

8 comments:

modernemotive said...

Aww, thanks for the shout out! You're too sweet!

Off to check out the other shops.

insaknitty said...

aw, thanks for the free advertising! heehee. ;) it looks great on you!

Traci said...

Great job on the logo my friend! It's perfect for Susan!

casey said...

thanks Wendy!

Laura said...

Lovely finds, thanks for sharing them with us. I love those toasty scarves :)

Hanna and Daniel said...

A neck warmer is just what I need! At least three more freezing winter months before spring hits here.

Greetings from a snowy Sweden.

meredith cheng - munaluna said...

oOoo...those neckwarmers are the perfect accessory! So stylish and wonderful colors!

KSK said...

very cute - and your website is beautiful, by the way!