February 7, 2013

a star-themed baby shower

janice's baby shower janice's baby shower janice's baby shower janice's baby shower janice's baby shower janice's baby shower janice's baby shower

I threw a baby shower for my sister-in-law who is having a baby boy in a few weeks. I've been loving stars lately, and of course the ever-popular color mint, so designed the invite and shower decor around those two elements. Fortunately it was a small shower, 'cause sewing those little felt stars for the favors took longer than expected!

It's been quiet on the blog because life has been so busy the last couple of months. The shop and my increasingly active boys have occupied much of my days and nights. But things are finally slowing down, and now we're preparing for a very big and exciting family trip. More on that in a couple of weeks!

5 comments:

clieu said...

love the little stars, I think all that effort was worth it!

Rita said...

What a cute idea! Those favors are too cute. I can't wait until it's my turn =P.

Wendy said...

@Rita - I can't wait either!!

ish said...

Turned out great, Wendy! LOVE!!!

Traci said...

It's fantastic Wendy! Every detail is so perfect. Not that I'd expect any less from you. I love the way you "throw" a party together last minute. ;)